sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2009

Transparency in learning

You can read this paper here.

Reading this paper, I thought about an important issue for me, both as a teacher and a e-student. As a teacher, I think that this theme is very interesting, because this is one of “constraints” that other colleagues pointed out when using technologies, Web 2.0 included, for young students.



I am also interested in the theme as e-student because the issue of transparency, for me, in this context, means that transparency is being aware of different interests of students, goals, ideas, thoughts, adapted to individual aims, focusing on essential issues in education distance: flexibility, autonomy and self-learning.As the authors point out, transparency allows e-students to have an insight on other students work/actions/

The authors also refer that changes that took place in recent years, with the emergence of networks and the way this affect learning and social interaction. There is a way of social interaction – social net working – , but it yet to be understood the way how this net works support learning and what kind od relationships support learning.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário